Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Today's Kick in the Butt

I really don't like mornings at the best of times. But today I really don't want to get up. I'm feeling sick. This head cold is wearing heavily on me. On top of that, I didn't sleep well last night.

I know I'll feel better after going for a run today. I always do. It's just getting out the door on mornings like this.



I need to do this for me. I'm the only one who can make me do it. Funny, I'm also the only one who can stop me from doing it.

That's kind of scary. Knowing it's all on me. Do it. Don't. It all comes down to me

Outside motivators like the DietBet, or support either on my blogs or in person helps, but not always. The reality is I need to find this in myself to get it done.



My mind knows that getting out there will help me feel better.

It's starting to look like today it'll have to be an actual but kicking. I'm not having much luck convincing myself to get up and go.



I have been frustrated over the past few days at not seeing any progress. I know how to change that. Watch what I eat, and move more. I'm tracking every bite, but for me realistically I NEED to move more. I can't seem to do this by diet alone. I like food too much.







No comments:

Post a Comment