Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Day 7 of DietBet10 - Day 14 of DietBet4

Things haven't been going well since I last posted. I've been sick. Chest cold. On the weekend, hubby and I had an overnight road trip. Those trips are harder on my system than I want to admit. I love them, but... To avoid having to stop for a bathroom break aver 5minutes, I cut back on my water. Often I cut back too far and pay for it after the trip. It also involves a lot of eating out.

Needless to say, with the cold I stopped my fitness for a few days to let my body heal.
Not enough water over the next couple of days.

No wonder I'm feeling like a slug on the couch.

At least today I am definitely moving again. Spin class starts in about an hour. Then I'm going to try to do the bellyfit flow class.

Time for me to get offline, fill my water bottle, and get changed into my fitness gear.

I hope your weekend went better than mine

No comments:

Post a Comment