Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 14 of DietBet10 - Day 21 of DietBet4

I'm back on track today.

I really can't be too hard on myself for this weekend. I walked a half marathon Thursday evening. Friday was off to rest. Saturday I went for a light walk. Within the first mile, I was feeling some pain in my one leg - an indication I needed more rest.

So that's all I did on Saturday.

Sunday I was feeling so down I didn't do anything. Monday too.

But today I changed all of that.

I went to spin class. The plan was to do spin and belly fit, but the nausea I felt during spin class told me to skip the belly fit. It took me a while to get the nausea to pass completely.

I jumped on my bike a few hours later to go out to the store to pick up a few things.

I have already gotten in 2 hours of fitness today. I've worked hard and I can feel it. Time to rest.

Tomorrow, I'm back at work. I will be going to a yoga class at work, but I'd also like to do something else too. There's a No Co-ordination Required class in the morning. I have time to take that and get to work. I could re-schedule my first visit and go to the step and abs class at noon too.

See. Lots of options if you just look for them.

I'm sure hoping this step back up in fitness will help me get the pounds off. When I got on the scale Monday it wasn't good. I know I bloat after half marathons, but this was very disappointing.

I have one week left to the end of my DietBet4, and almost 2 weeks to my first weigh in for my DietBet10.

I need to stay focused. Drink my water. Eat more freggies. And Move more. If I do all of these, then no matter if I reach my goals or not in the DietBet's I'm still a winner.





No comments:

Post a Comment