Sunday, May 19, 2013

Today is DAY 9

Wow. Day 8 didn't go too well. I wasn't feeling good all day long. Tired. Dizzy. Just not good. I ended up eating too much. Apparently when I feel like that, I try to treat it with food. It doesn't work. I still felt crappy all day.

Anyhow, I tracked everything from yesterday. Time to learn from it and move on.

Today is DAY 9.



I'm struggling with motivation to move today. It's overcast outside.

I know. Step one to overcome this is to just get dressed in my workout clothes. It will help. Then turn on my MP3 player. Finally just get out there and do it.

The sooner I do it, the sooner it's finished and I can relax for the day.

Oh yeah. I'm starting my next 5DayNewYou program.
www.5daynewyou.com
I need to take my Rensa and some water right away. Might as well add a banana to that. Then I've got at least a half an hour to wait before I go running.

I just checked the weather network channel. Looks like there's a 70% chance of rain before 2pm, and 90% chance after. Guess I should tie on my shoes and go before the rain comes. It's supposed to rain both today and tomorrow too.

I'm tired of paying $50/month for a gym membership here. The gym is often over crowded - it's a small place and they have too many members for its size. I am thinking of just getting a few more free weights/a barbell, etc for myself at home to use. There are some pieces of equipment I will miss - the row machine, the lat pulldown, etc. But I figure I can do pretty good without the crowds or the excessive costs. I have quite a collection of workout and dance dvd's. I also have a bench that does flat and decline, a kickboxing bag, and a stability ball. I'm pretty sure I could set myself up with a pretty descent workout space with these.

Anyhow, back to today. I've had my Rensa, water, and banana. Time to go get dressed soon. Today I'll be running W4D1 of my C25K program. Run8min, walk1min and repeat for half an hour.







Time for me to get out there and chase my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment