Saturday, May 4, 2013

Today is DAY 9 - May 3

I can't believe it. I've made it to DAY 9 already.



I am so tired today. I was supposed to have a dance lesson with hubby, but he's upstairs napping. I was sort of napping too, until a few minutes ago. I just don't have the heart to wake him up. He's so tired.

So I'm thinking of what I'm going to do now. I'm not going to let today just pass me by. No way. Today is DAY 9. It's important. I only get one chance at it.



I am worth the effort. I deserve it.



Yes, if I don't, I WILL regret it. I don't deserve the regret.





I don't want to look back at the end of this next week, and feel I just didn't give it enough. If I want to start to see that scale move, I need to do my part. That means getting up off the couch and doing it.

RIGHT NOW!!!

*********UPDATE************
Back from my run. I'm dehydrated. And achy. Only ran half way. Then walked home. I'm going to fix this.

Next week I'm finishing week3. No excuses. It doesn't matter how many times I have to restart the day. I'm not quitting until I get it done. PERIOD

No comments:

Post a Comment