Saturday, May 4, 2013

Today is DAY 10 - May 4

I woke up this morning and I knew. I am sick. I'm not completely stuffed up yet, but my sinuses ache. My throat is scratchy. It aches all the way down into the "heaviness" sitting right on the middle of my chest. I'm in for a dozy of a cold.

Today on top of having the cold starting to take hold, I'm actually in physical pain from all of it.

I've been debating all day if today was going to be a day off. It's been a week since I had my last day off. It was actually a couple of days then due to physical pain. So it wouldn't be cheating to make today my day off.

I just synced my bodymedia and found out that I've already got my fitness in for today. The walking this morning was hard enough on me to be counted as my activity for today. My calorie burn is set up to exceed what I need for today. I won't have my vigorous activity in, but I can't see me getting that today any way.

So today is not my day off. Rather, it's a lighter workout day. But I'll take it. I will count it as a full 100% effort fitness wise if I go for another walk - maybe with the dogs. Then I'll know I did my best today to do what I needed to do to meet my goals.





No comments:

Post a Comment