Saturday, May 11, 2013

Today is DAY 1 - Starting Over



I'm still pretty sick with this cold, but I'm determined to do what I can to make today count. I don't think it's a good idea for me to run, but I think I'm going to walk. I need to reach my 1,000 calorie deficit. I'm well on my way to doing just that without fitness, but I don't want today to be my day off already. I only get one in every 7 days, so I don't want it to be day 1. Then it feels like I'm playing catch up all week long.

I started my 5Day Visi challenge too. I need to take my before pics later today. I got all my measurements already. I can't wait to see what 5 days on this program can do for me.

So that's my plan today. To track every bite I eat and make sure I'm as low on my calorie range as possible today - without starving myself of course. Also to get out and walk. Burn some calories to I can reach the deficit I need to, while not taking today as a fitness break day.

No comments:

Post a Comment