Monday, January 14, 2013

Today's kick in the butt

Don't really need this today. I found a way to do it without blogging to get it done. Right after work, I came home, changed, and took Lulu out for a 3mile run. Cold or not, we got out there and got it done. Even though it was getting dark.

I wasn't sure I could. I had a 10 hour shift at work. 45 minute drive each way. Then to be ready to take her out? I didn't think about it. Just got changed and went.

It worked. We kicked today's workout, and were done before supper.

I'm sitting here. Just finished supper. Tired. A very good tired.

Now to make sure I:
-lay out my clothes for tomorrow, both for work and for running after.
-pack my lunch

and just get lots of rest tonight. Let my body rest and heal from today's workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment