Friday, January 18, 2013

Today, and worries about weighing in tomorrow.

Today was my fitness day off. 

I'm sitting here tonight worried. 

I've put up great BodyMedia numbers all week long.  But what if it wasn't enough?  What if I don't see any loss tomorrow morning?  I don't know if I could deal with that. 

I'm tracking EVERYTHING I eat, so I know the calories in is accurate.  I might have forgotten one snack one day, but that's about it. 

The BodyMedia is tracking my calories out.

I am worried that I'm not drinking enough water yet.  I've met my water goals about 70% of the time this week. 

What's done is done.  I am pretty sure I've done all I can to have a successful week. 

Now to get some rest.  Try to not worry about it.  Instead, maybe I can think about what I can do better next week.  There's always room for improvement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment