Sunday, January 6, 2013

Small stone of the week Jan 6-12, 2013

I'm starting out moving in the wrong direction with almost all of my goals. 

Babysteps in the right direction will get me there so much sooner. 

So this week is to find the babysteps that I will do better this week than I did last week to make progress to the top of my mountains.

This week I will:

- drink at least 8 glasses of water/day

- finish setting up my TFSA's - more for my financial mountain, but it needs to be done. 

- find me time every day.  Keep blogging on my positive outlook blog daily, and start to consider how I'll be able to be more online for my fitness blogs - for food tracking, kicking my own butt to get moving, etc. 

Rather than set up too many goals to meet this week, I'm going to start small.  If I meet all three of these, I'll be moving in the right direction again.  Something I haven't done in a long LONG time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment