Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 6 Prebiotics - July 9

Things are working the way they should, or at least it would seem so.  I am considering increasing my prebiotic treatment to twice a day for the next 8 days.  The instructions say to do it twice a day.  My only hesitation has been the side effects of them - mainly gas.  I am noticing some excessive gas after my treatment, but nothing that is stinking the house up.  lol.  But as long as I'm home, it doesn't really matter.  It will only matter if I get a job offer and go back to work soon.  Fingers crossed I'll get that offer today...

So for the last two days, I've been eating 6x/day to see if that would help break me out of this plateau I've been stuck on for the last 3-4 weeks.  I have some great news.  This morning, I am down to 226.4lbs.  That's a full pound lighter than any of my other weigh ins.  Yeah me.  I tend to double check the scale as well.  It came up twice. 

So I guess this eating 6x/day is what's going to do it for me.  It'll break this plateau. 

I'm in a very good mood this morning, in case you can't tell.  lol. 

Lee and I are having some major issues right now.  The kind of issues that have me thinking about finding somewhere else to live, but that's for another blog.  However, the results of it are important.  I am scared, hurt, worried, and just plain angry.  I really don't like being treated like this, and I don't know how to talk to him about it either.  My daughter is working an evening shift tonight.  I think I'm going to just bugger off for the evening.  Go fishing. 

In the meantime, I've gotta get some breakfast, then do my daily butt kicking.  I haven't run in 2 days.  Time to get out there and pound the pavement.

No comments:

Post a Comment