Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 5 Probiotics - July 22

I really am finding nothing new to report at this stage.  Things are going well.  My moods are much better.  I am running regularly.  I am still struggling with weight loss, but that will be a long battle. 

I think I'll stop with these daily updates until I am making changes again, or something major happens. 

So the next known big change will be when I go back on the cleansing diet 100% again.  That will be in 4 weeks and 2 days.  Mind you, I think I'll start it early, so I can start testing foods again sooner rather than later.  I really don't want to still be doing this into October when we have Thanksgiving here.

So that date  is ....  August 14. 

So unless there is something major to report between now and then - some accidentally discovered food allergy, or some major mood/pain/etc, I won't bother updating again until then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment