Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 2 Probiotics - July 5

Rather than count the days that I'm on the cleansing diet still, I figure I'll count the days to each portion before I have to go through before I need to get back on the diet.

I have two weeks on the prebiotics.  Then a total of 2 months(? I think ?) on the probiotics.  I will be back on the strict cleansing diet 3 weeks before the end of the probiotics - so after 5 weeks.  That way I'll be ready to start testing foods as soon as I complete this regiment. 

In the meantime, I won't be sticking to a strict cleansing diet.  I have already has some occasional cheese.  I am going to add beef once in a while.  Eggs.  No sugar.  I am also going to stick with my home made ice cream.  That way it won't be so hard to switch back to the cleansing diet when it's time to.

As for symptoms, I was really really gassy last night.  Painfully so actually.  I think I'm going to have to get some gas-x.  I'll have to check to see if I can, but wow.  I know the stool softener is working too, but not overly so yet.  I'll just keep an eye on that.


No comments:

Post a Comment