Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 2 Probiotics - July 19

Aside from the pain I was in with my legs and TOM, yesterday was a good day.  I don't think I had any side effects from the probiotics.

I am finding having to take these extra days off is taking a toll on me.  I don't like it, but it's necessary to avoid further injury.  I am feeling so much better today, but I'm still going to take it easy for one more day.  There are still some aches in my legs and of course TOM...

I figure I might as well let my legs heal so I don't hurt my knees.  Once I hurt my knees, I may not be able to run anymore at all.

So I'm taking today off too.  I don't do pain.  But seeing the scale hover around 226-227 is starting to hurt.  I'll just have to suck it up.  Eat well.  Focus on my 6x/day eating.  Then I'll be ready to hit the road running tomorrow.

*********UPDATE************

Tonight Lee and I went to get groceries, and on the way home, we decided to pick up some iced coffees.  4-5 mouthfuls in my head was spinning and I felt nauseated.  I guess I just can't handle sugar like I used to .  Wow.

Before we went to get groceries, I was very stressed.  I could not figure out why at first, but then figured it likely had something to do with the fact I hadn't eaten well all day long.  I had a good breakfast, but then not much of anything - a bag of popcorn and a couple slices of GF raisin bread.  Definitely not a balanced diet.  So I started to think about what to eat to fix it.  That's when Lee suggested we go for groceries.  I passed by so many treats - skinny cow ice cream bars included.  But I finally told Lee what I was craving - the iced coffee.  We decided to pick some up.  It's been about 3 months since I've had one.  And since I've got 5 weeks before I have to go back on the strict cleansing diet, I decided to treat myself.  I'm thinking now I won't do that again.  Wow.  What a reaction to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment