Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 14 Prebiotics - July 17

Yippee.  Today is the last day.  It'll be nice to try to get my having to get out of bed and pee at night under control.  I still had to get up twice last night.  Not as bad as it's been, but still not the best.

Overall I'm still feeling pretty good.  I have a sore muscle in my left leg today, but I think that's from
the fitness testing yesterday.  They had me doing all sorts of exercises I'm not used to doing, and a couple of them were tough on the legs.  Lots of squats of different sorts.  Lifting weighted boxes too.  When they had me do the last one, it was really a stress on these already worked out legs.  I was supposed to stand up straight, bend forward at the waist between 30 and 60 degrees, and hold it for 3 minutes.  I have no idea why.  Maybe to test if I could stabilize my body in an off balance pose for a period of time. 

Anyhow, it's all good.  I passed the tests.  Just not sure I'll be going running today.  Will have to think about that one.

Feeling good, both physically and emotionally today.  No strange aches and pains.  I think this is going to be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment