Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 1 Probiotics - July 18

I am so happy to be done with the prebiotics.  Today I start on the probiotics.  I have no idea how I'm going to react to these.  Guess we'll find out over the next few days.  I will need to update my iPhone app to remind me to take these for the next two months.

That means I've got 4-5weeks before I have to go back on the strict cleansing diet.

I wasn't feeling good yesterday.  Had some anxiety.  Dizzy spells.  Tired.  And my legs were sore.  Pulled hamstrings.  They tightened up while I rested.  But I found out why I felt so off last night.  TOM.  It's a rough one this month.  Painful.  Anxiety.  And I'm just plain worn out.  It looks like it's going to be a rough few days.

Anyhow, it'll be hard to monitor any reactions to the probiotics while I'm like this, but I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment