Thursday, August 18, 2011

My 200 Day Challenge - Day 139 or T Minus 60!

Okay, maybe time to change the titles of these things. I've been so far off track, I almost don't know what the track looks like. So maybe I should change it to a count down.

59 Days to go. Day 60 is the big Day. So T Minus 60

I went running today. Nothing spectacular. I did run a 10min mile. I also got really light headed. But that's all okay. Now I know. I need to increase my salt intake tonight.

No muscle tiredness. But my heart/lungs were struggling more than they should have. That will come back, I know it will. Just gotta keep pushing forward.

So all in all, it was a good foundation run day.

Rather than feel lost and overwhelmed by how far I still have to go, I'm going to focus instead on the positives.

emoticon I ran
emoticon I figured out what I need to do to run farther tomorrow
emoticon I'm eating clean
emoticon I'm going to hydrate and get more electrolytes in all day and evening today

What an awesome day.

Obviously those endorphins are kicking in...

No comments:

Post a Comment