Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My 200 Day Journey - Day 102

I did it. I got out of bed this morning. I ate. I almost talked myself out of it, but then I saw a post on my SP page from Lori.

"Begin your day with a emoticon and a emoticon"

How can I talk myself out of a workout with encouragement like that???

Got dressed. Geared up. Went running.

Okay, so it didn't go all that well. I only got in 1mile. I was having trouble breathing. And my back hurt. Excuses? Or my body fighting this change ever step of the way?

Either way, I did 1mile. Showered. Got to work only 15min late.

I am going to work on an attitude adjustment. And make sure all my food and other stuff is ready to go in the morning. Do as little thinking or preparing as I can in the mornings. Have it all done before hand.

I might have to get my inhaler prescription refilled too. I really really struggled with breathing this morning.

But I'm not letting that defeat me. I know this battle will be 90% attitude. I knew that it would be well over 60% attitude before I went in. Today just showed me how much I need my attitude and metal game on board.






I'm so NOT going to let this guy win this one. It's important. Period.

I got to work, and realized I forgot to stretch again. Not sure why that one is so hard for me. I guess this time because I was in a rush to get to work.

Anyhow, my calendar got a small gold star. Small because it was a little success, but it was a gold star success.



My day is not over yet. I am going to see about more exercise. And My food is right on track so far today. It's looking great!

No comments:

Post a Comment