Sunday, May 29, 2011

My 200 Day Journey - Day 59

I know I missed a few days. I was sick on Friday. Ate some contaminated foods. So not good. Blew up like a balloon, and was bed ridden all day.

But that passed, and on Saturday I was running hills. First time in years. I only made it 3/4 of the way up the hill twice. I figure I ran between 0.8 and 0.9miles uphill. Covered a total of 2.1miles. Just over 30 min.

Man, is my butt ever sore today. My glutes are aching. But I hope that helps shape them. emoticon. I would love to have a sexy little butt again soon...

I spent some time this morning defining my small stone of this upcomming week. Seeing as I didn't have overwhelming success last week, it's basically the same goals. But I've had to add a couple more. Mostly preparing for when I am done my HM training program at week 7. I decided to keep increasing my long runs, rather than start over with the marathon program at week 1

I would get offline and tackle today, but I don't know what I'm going to do today!

Breakfast. I have a bottle of water with my electrolytes added. I hate the smell of them. It kind of makes the water stink. I don't know how long I can keep drinking stuff that smells that bad...

I shoudl try to run today. Either D2 or D3 of W5HM program. I also need to do laundry. All my gym clothes are dirty.

My weight on the scale today was 225. I am so disappointed by this. Gotta keep working at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment